FW: Energy Capital Solutions Summit Presented by Congressman Kevin Brady

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2008

      ‘tis the season for politicians to care about energy.  I guess that is one good thing about high energy prices.  See below and attached if you are interested in this event Monday.

      Today Bashir, Chris and I went to Congressman Nick Lampson’s Renewable Energy Task Force Meeting.  A variety of views were expressed by citizens and I feel like the 3 of us got in some good points on RE.  The Congressman was excited about HR 6709.

      http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/bdquery/D?d110:37:./temp/~bda4cd::|/bss/d110query.html|

      I have not had a chance to read it.  If you do, please let me know what you think is good and bad about it and I’ll give some feedback to the Congressman from our group.

      Thanks,

      Mike