Re: [hreg] Monday 8/18 - energy saving groups

  • phil6142@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 13, 2008
      This sounds like an Awesome program.  I recently moved out to Sugar Land and would also be interested in something on the south west side.

      Thanks,

      Phillip

    • Nan Hildreth
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
        Dear Phillip and Susan,

        We'd be happy to help you organize a group in your area, but we'd
        prefer that you first participate in one of the existing groups. You
        both are in the southwest, so perhaps you could work
        together. Susan's email is Susan Dancer <texasblessings@...>

        Nan Hildreth, 713-842-6643

        At 07:22 PM 8/13/2008, phil6142@... wrote:

        >This sounds like an Awesome program. I recently moved out to Sugar
        >Land and would also be interested in something on the south west side.
        >
        >Thanks,
        >
        >Phillip

        >It's time to go back to school! Get the latest trends and gadgets
        >that make the grade on
        ><http://shopping.aol.com/back-to-school?ncid=aolins00050000000007>AOL
        > Shopping.

        Nan Hildreth 713-842-6643