Houston solar panel installers?

  • Henry Haynes
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008

      I’m sure this has been thoroughly discussed earlier, but who are the reputable solar panel installers around the Houston area?  I got fairly interested in having a system installed on our roof when I thought the Texas House & Senate were going to pass their respective “TexSun” bills which included incentive packages.  Then when the bills got sent to committees & died, I temporarily lost interest because the economics were less attractive.  Now that our electric rate has rapidly climbed from $0.125/kwh to $0.205/kwh (& I’m sure will go higher), the idea is starting to look attractive, again.

      Does anyone have recommendations and/or direct experiences w/ contractors?

      Henry

      Checked by AVG.

    • Jim & Janet
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2008
        Try the Members List at http://www.treia.org/.
        The Texas Renewable Energy Industies Assoc has about as comprehensive a list of professionals as you will find for any sort of renewable energy business.
        Jim Duncan
        North Texas Renewable Energy Inc
        817.917.057
        ntrei@...