Re: The MOAP (Mother Of All Projects) Begins! An Electric RV

  • Ariel T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31 9:16 PM
      In 2002(?), at the first Renewable Energy Roundup I went to, someone had an RV with edge-to-edge PV panels on the roof, and a trailer with more panels and a bunch of batteries and electronics in it.  I probably have a picture of it somewhere.
      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.