FW: Congressman Nick Lampson Hosts Renewable Energy Task Force Meeting

  • Michael Ewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 31, 2008
      Congressman Nick Lampson Hosts Renewable Energy Task Force Meeting

      Here’s the invitation to the Nick Lampson energy meeting that I mentioned at our meeting last Sunday.  It looks like any of us that want to can attend.  Just RSVP as indicated.  The date, time and place are different than what I mentioned at the HREG meeting.

      Mike