Re: [hreg] Great meeting Sunday

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 31, 2008

      Yes the meeting answered questions I have been having lately. The thing about the trackers is that if there is not enough space on the roof top then you wouldn't have

      a choice on this, unless you are building the house from scratch and are able to specify the tilt on the roof. I like the trellis and roof combination you have going on your  house. I think this is a really smart solution. Thanks a bunch!