Re: [hreg] Please stop this topic - Is the U.S. responsible for repressive governments in Middle Eastern countries?

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 21 , Jul 22, 2008
      I agree with this too. I have been able to participate on some of the events that aim to change legislation and would like to continue recieving the information. I'll just delete what I don't want to read. Did you guys see the article in the paper about the owner of Dans Hardware store in Spring? He has started a group for anyone who would like to brainstorm and invent things that will help our energy needs. Seems since people are getting tired of waiting for goverment to do things they are taking matters into their own hands. Should be interesting to see what they come up with. In the mean time I will be inviting the owner to the Hreg meetings and see if he would like to come....