RE: [hreg] Texas wind

  • Dan Stuettgen
    Message 1 of 12 , Jul 17 7:42 PM
      Maybe Build a Wind and Solar farm that could have supplied all the electricity Texas would ever need?   I saw recently on some program on the Science Channel that it was calculated that if you cover the state of Montana with wind generators, you could power the entire country off just those wind generators.  last I heard,  there weren't all that many people in Montana comparied to the rest of the country.  Something to think about.

      DS