WILSHIRE HOMES TO HOST TOUR OF SOLAR POWERED HOME IN THE WOODLANDS

  • bigneuticals
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2008
      I don't know how this one slipped by, but here's the link for anyone
      who would like to see the 3.5Kw system integrated into the new model
      home. Refreshments will be served.

      http://www.thewoodlands.net/

      "WILSHIRE HOMES TO HOST TOUR OF SOLAR POWERED HOME IN THE WOODLANDS –
      Wilshire Homes, a homebuilder in The Woodlands, is hosting a tour of
      its new Solar Powered Model Home in the Village of Creekside Park this
      Saturday, July 19 from 12-4 pm. Wilshire has teamed with Standard
      Renewable Energy in building this first Solar Model in the Houston
      market. The new home features a state-of-the-art 3.5-kW solar
      photovoltaic (PV) solar energy system. The public is invited to come
      learn how a solar energy system can reduce a homeowner's annual
      electric bill by up to 40 percent while making a positive impact on the
      environment. The home is located at 7 N. Arrow Canyon Circle in The
      Woodlands' Village of Creekside Park. Live demos of the home's energy
      efficient features, refreshments and more will be featured. For more
      information, call 281-290-0194."