Re: [hreg] Any PV Plants in Texas?

  • emeka nwogbo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 6, 2008

      I am really interested in seeing functional, functioning and in-use solar system either in public or private setting. Suggestions will be appreciated.

      Emeka

      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 7, 2008
        I've visited this lab in Colorado-- NREL.  They test the latest PV's in development.  It's worth the trip.

        Kathy Collins, AIA, LEED
        Kirksey
        v 713.426.7443