Re: [hreg] Why can't we do this in America

  • Ed Joyner
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 3, 2008
      tstranger@... wrote:

      Moderators? Any chance for intervention here?
      I don't know how many other veterans are on this list and feel the way I
      do, but if this is allowed to continue then I'll be off the list by
      tonight.

      Ahmad - If I don't like the way the HREG group is being managed then I'll
      leave. I strongly recommend you do the same with your country of residence.
      Today.

      ty

      Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
      Houston, TX
      The Garland Company, Inc.
      www.garlandco. com
      c 281-989-1740
      f 281-754-4550

      Solar Energy
      <WhySolar@yahoo. c
      om> To
      Sent by: hreg@yahoogroups. com
      hreg@yahoogroups. cc
      com
      Subject
      Re: [hreg] Why can't we do this in
      07/03/2008 02:48 America
      AM

      Please respond to
      hreg@yahoogroups.
      com

      This page is about renewable energy and the original posting was about why
      our crooked leaders in Washington are not building, encouraging and
      investing in renewable energy such as Germany and China? We could turn
      the state of Arizona and Nevada into giant megaton solar power plants.
      Instead they wage wars, havoc and terror against other nations such as
      Iraq to loot their resources. Our violent leaders have murdered hundreds
      of thousands of Iraqi men, women & children just to please the Hummer and
      other SUV drivers. But most of all to please the greedy oilmen and
      pollute our skies. Evidently there are people who wrap themselves in the
      red, white and blue then turn around and spit on the constitution.

      Ahmad

      There are people who wrap themselves

      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 11, 2008
        Your efforts are appreciated.... Thanks!

        From: evelyn sardina <evelynsardina@ yahoo.com>
        To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, July 12, 2008, 12:23 AM

        I like it too... If anyone wants to join the other forum then it's all good. I say keep it like it is.