List owners note : was Why can't we do this in America

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 41 , Jul 3, 2008

      This is not a veterans list, or a pro American list. This is a
      renewable energy list, and I don't care where the idea comes from, if it
      is good, we should use it. No country or person is so perfect they
      can't learn from others. And I have read the writing of the founding
      fathers, they believed that questioning our government was an American
      Responsibility and the only way to keep despotism at bay.

      However, this thread needs to be stopped, since the name calling
      started. Discussing the variety of ways to solve problems from around
      the world is okay. Kindly keep the name calling out of it.

      Also, how about some manners on this list, such as trimming posts?

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim
      List Owner

      tstranger@... wrote:
      > Moderators? Any chance for intervention here?
      > I don't know how many other veterans are on this list and feel the way I
      > do, but if this is allowed to continue then I'll be off the list by
      > tonight.

    • evelyn sardina
      Message 41 of 41 , Jul 11, 2008
        Your efforts are appreciated.... Thanks!

        From: evelyn sardina <evelynsardina@ yahoo.com>
        To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Saturday, July 12, 2008, 12:23 AM

        I like it too... If anyone wants to join the other forum then it's all good. I say keep it like it is.