[Fwd: "Unforeseen" is available for ordering]

  • Ariel T.
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008
      Good news!  I saw the "sneak preview" last September at the Roundup in Fredericksburg; they hoped it would be out commercially early this year, but I guess this is close enough.  Get it!

      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2008

         At the request of an HREG participant, I obtained a copy of the Powerpoint slides and a journal article that goes along with the video I posted last week.  (http://www.dow.com/innovation/video/video.htm)

        I tried to post these (the article and Powerpoint slides), but Yahoo only accepts attachments less than 1 MB.  If you are interested in a copy, and your email box can handle it (the article is 1.3 MB and the Powerpoint slides are around 6MB), please send me a note offline telling me which you want (the article, the PPT slides, or both) and I’ll send them to you.

        I hope several of you take the opportunity to watch the video while it is still posted (I don’t know how long they’ll leave it up on the website).  Don’t be put off by the chemical feedstock angle; it discusses fuel use as well, and I think the underlying science and economic analysis provides a much-needed perspective relative to some of the comments that have been posted here.

        Robert Johnston

      • phil6142@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 12, 2008
          I finally got around to watching this video.  Very informative and based on real science.  Thanks.