RE: [HoustonPeakOil] "Solar Today" magazine now available FREE... on-line!

  • Ariel T.
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2008
      I goofed, realized it, and sent out an "OOOPS" correction a few minutes later, with the right link.

      I didn't save my copy, but now going to the ASES website I found it: http://www.solartoday-digital.org/solartoday/20080708/ -- Enjoy!

      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.

      On Tue, July 1, 2008 08:56 CDT, John _ _ _ _ wrote:
      You sure you sent the correct link? Cheers, John