Re: [hreg] Solar Water Heater.

  • Jim & Janet
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 29, 2008
      You can check out the www site www.treia.org (Texas Renewable Energy Industries Association ) for a list of member installers.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Sunday, June 29, 2008 8:45 PM
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Solar Water Heater.

      Tom,

      Check out www.apowersolutions .com ask for Ralph Parrot. They have a contract with the city to install solar hot water heaters. Tell him Jim Hudson sent you, I really don't know much on them, they also have a solar pool heater.

      My 20 plus year gas water heater finally is gone. Before just buying
      another conventional water heater, I want to research a solar water
      heater. Any imput from the group would be very appreciated. Some of my
      questions are what are costs, benefits, payback etc. Finally, any
      reputable plumbers, dealers that install solar water heaters as well
      the most reliable brand names in solar would be a great help.
      Thanks in advance.

      Jim Hudson
      Attic Breeze

      jim.hudson@atticbre eze.net