Conference call Thurs 6/26 11am

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25, 2008
      "I haven't heard from my constituents about global warming and I
      can't vote right unless I do." say even the best lawmakers according
      to Bee Moorehead, our guest on Thursday's call.
      Join our call if you are someone who is or would like to be working
      to pressure lawmakers to protect our common good. If you would like
      to help put voters and lawmakers in the same room to talk to each
      other, then join our call. Now is the time because the
      Congressional races are heating up and the Texas legislature is
      preparing for the 2009 session. "You can make a big impact", says Bee.

      Nancy Edwards will report about how she made appointments with a
      dozen Texas State Legislators in 2006. Persistence. Call back.

      To join the call, dial 1-605-475-6111 and then enter our pass code
      for public calls, 7138426643#. Your standard long distance charges will apply.

      Nan Hildreth 713-842-6643

      Action is the antidote to despair....
      Joan Baez