Keeping the house cool this summer...

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 14, 2008
      I plug in my rice cooker and my stone bowl slow cooker. I make chicken fricase and rice. The chicken fricase has potatoes and carrots. I make rice and beans in my rice cooker. I put the timer on and go about my business. In a few hours I have an entire meal and a nice cool house. I unplug everything and take it inside as soon as I am finished eating to avoid forgetting it is out there. I only do this if it is not rainning ( I have a coverd patio ) but just in case. Of course a solar cooker would be ideal, but this works really well for us. Happy summer.