Emailing: PHOTOVOLTCELL1

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 4, 2008
      Message
      FYI
      This Image shows in four steps the working of a PV Cell.

      Bashir A. Syed
    • Bashir Syed

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 10, 2008

          Kirksey is seeking a new or recent college graduate with up to two years work experience for an entry-level Energy Analyst position with our EcoServices team.  We seek a person with a passion for green building and sustainability.  The position includes energy modeling, daylight modeling, other types of building simulation, and green building research.  The ideal candidate will be articulate and highly organized with strong technical, communications and writing skills.  Candidates must be able to read detailed architectural and mechanical drawings and specifications, and understand building industry terms, though they need not be architecture graduates.  Candidates with school or work projects reflecting knowledge of green building and/or LEED are strongly preferred.  LEED Accreditation is strongly preferred.  Education and/or work experience related to mechanical engineering is also a plus.

          Please send resumes and a cover letter to Julie Hendricks at julieh@...

        • Bashir Syed