OFFTOPIC: Living on Earth

  • Lunce
    Message 1 of 1 , May 31, 2008
      Greetings All!

      There is a great show that comes on Saturday mornings on npr at 6am called "Living on Earth".  Okay Saturday is my day to sleep in, my eyes are still glued together however the sounds finds their way to my ears...  If you missed it, you can click here http://www.loe.org/ and listen to it.

      Be sure to scroll down and click on "Eco-Elvis".  I am not sure about the psychology behind Elvis Impersonation.  But do listen to this one - he has a great voice and his message is even better http://www.loe.org/shows/segments.htm?programID=08-P13-00022&segmentID=8

      Have a wonderful day!

      Lunce