Solar and Hoa's --Here's your opportunity to speak up!

  • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1 4:32 PM
      Hi All,

      There is a local publication wanting to do a story on people being
      refused to put solar on their homes in the Houston area.

      This is a HUGE opportunity to speak up if you have had problems with
      your HOA and renewable energy.

      Let me know if you would be interested in speaking with them, please.

      (p.s. It's not a small publication.. :)
    • Bashir Syed
      Message 2 of 3 , May 1 8:16 PM
        Stephanie:
        I just sent an e-mail to HREG about this matter as we have an excellent opportunity to voice our concerns through Purva Patel, who wrote two articles on Solar Energy last month in Houston Chronicle. I hope everyone effected by such illiogical rules will send their message to Purva Patel, so that she can express our concerns in Houston Chronicle to let the authorities know that they cannot act like an ostrich with his head burried in the sand ignoring the rest of the world to introduce PV and Domestic Watrerheating systems in order to do our share in saving our planet.

        Bashir A, Syed

        Message 3 of 3 , May 2 12:33 PM
          That's great Stephanie and Bashir! I just spoke to Purva, and forwarded
          the email from my HOA regarding to rejection of my request to install
          solar collector on my roof.

          I hope everybody can speak up regarding to this issue. HOA is one of
          the major barriers for renewable energy system now! I even consider to
          sue my HOA. Kevin said HOA never won this kind of case!

          Johnny
          www.dixiesolar.com