Fwd: Federal Gas Tax Survey

  • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2008
      As we read the gas prices and air car threads I thought this was interesting.  I love how there is no 3rd choice.

      Stephanie Edwards-Musa
      Realtor®, Certified EcoBroker®
      Coldwell Banker United, Realtors®
      1500 Research Forest #200
      The Woodlands, TX 77381
      Direct:  281-635-9444
      Fax:  281-364-8602

      --- Begin forwarded message:

      From: Congressman Ted Poe <ted.poe@...>
      To: sedwards@... <sedwards@...>
      Subject: Federal Gas Tax Survey
      Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 06:36:34 -0700

      If you are having trouble viewing this E-newsletter, click here.

      May 01, 2008
      Congressman Ted Poe, 2nd District of Texas

      With gas prices reaching record levels, some are calling on Congress to pass legislation to suspend the 18.4-cent federal gas tax and 24.4-cent federal diesel tax for three months, from Memorial Day to Labor Day. The 18.4-cent per gallon tax goes specifically towards highway maintenance and repairs.

      Do you support or oppose a national gas-tax holiday?

      Support

      Oppose

      *By answering this survey, you are subscribing to my newsletter.

      If you are having trouble, click here.

      Please Feel Free to Tell a Friend

      E-mail:
      E-mail: