Hot Politics PBS

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2008
      We just finished watching Frontlines "Hot Politics" very interesting.
      It seems our governments the red ones and the blue ones still cannot
      address the global climate crisis. The red ones want to avoid it and
      the blue ones want to regulate and tax it, meanwhile not much is
      getting done. Hot Politics for anyone interested will air online again
      tomorrow @ PBS.org. We all need to keep up the good work! Bill