RE: [hreg] electricity from lightning

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2008

      Actually the article says ½ cent per kwh.  Sounds like total BS to me, how can you build a power plant that might only see lightning once or twice a year, harvest all of it, and sell it that cheap?  Totally does not make sense, even if you’re in a lightning prone area.

      I think the old adage applies” If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn’t”

      Besides, they even misspelled the word lightning.

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.

      4007C Greenbriar

      Stafford, TX 77477