Re: [hreg] Geothermal cooling/heating?

  • phil6142@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 20, 2008
      My partner Sam and I just gave some presentations for the an Engineers Without Borders seminar discussing many aspects of renewable energy and various available technologies including Geothermal.  We have posted on our website www.alternateenergycentral.com the power point slides from this presentation.  If you look into the Geothermal pack it discusses how well the Geothermal systems work here and gives some cost and energy savings estimates to start from.

      If you have any questions about the slides please let me know.

      Phillip Hamilton
      Progen Energy, LLC
      www.alternateenergycentral.com