attic fans

  • Mike and Elisa Goodwin
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2008
      Hi, we are planning a move to Houston this summer, and will be keeping many of these efficiency considerations in mind as we house-hunt. Years ago, we lived out in Midland, where we had an attic fan, perhaps more properly called a whole-house fan. Great for cool summer evenings, which are far less common in humid Houston, I know. Does anyone in the group use a whole-house fan, or have any information about their use in Houston?

      thanks,
      Elisa