[hreg] Charts for HREG

  • JClem412@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 1999
      HREG,

      Please find attached a powerpoint file containing some thoughts on Houston, as a prelude to our upcoming December 5 meeting. I will be working with an associate of mine, John Blanton, in the production of the HREG webpage (with TxSES). We plan to have a level of consistency with the existing TxSES site, but we will also explore our unique and creative options. Comments and suggestions for the HREG site are welcomed. We will discuss the plan at the meeting. See you.

      Jonathan A. Clemens