Upcoming event in Houston

  • ajthomann@pol.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2008
      This came to me from the Post-Carbon Institute: http://webmail2.medscape.com/src/webmail.php?right_frame=mail_home.php

      April 15-18, 2008
      The American Association of Blacks in Energy (AABE) 31st Annual Conference
      Houston Americas Hotel, Houston, TX, USA

      AABE is a national association of energy professionals founded and dedicated to ensure the input of African Americans and other minorities into the discussions and developments of energy policies regulations, R&D technologies, and environmental issues. The agenda for this conference will focus on energy technology, strategy, and policy.

      Ariel
      - We are all Human beings here together. We have to help one another, since otherwise there is NO ONE who will help.
      - All countries need NO REGRETS strategic policies regarding every non-renewable resource, including water.