Re: [hreg] Business members at Green Expo, Roll Call

  • tstranger@garlandind.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
      Susan,
      The Gulf Coast Green expo is at Reliant Park, Hall B.
      Here's an excerpt from their website:

      The theme of the 2008 conference is “Innovations in Building
      for Hot and Humid Climates.” The specific focus of the
      conference is green or sustainable building along the Gulf
      Coast region, but the content includes broader issues of
      sustainability such as sustainable land use and global warming.

      http://www.gulfcoastgreen.org/

      See you there,
      ty

      Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
      Houston, TX
      The Garland Company, Inc.
      www.garlandco.com
      c 281-989-1740
      f 281-754-4550

      Susan Modikoane
      <suemodikoane@yah
      oo.com> To
      Sent by: hreg@yahoogroups.com
      hreg@yahoogroups. cc
      com
      Subject
      Re: [hreg] Business members at
      04/02/2008 06:12 Green Expo, Roll Call
      PM

      Please respond to
      hreg@yahoogroups.
      com

      Could you refresh my memory as to the location of the Green Expo?

      tstranger@... wrote:
      Good morning all,
      I was thinking that many of our members will be participating in the
      Gulf
      Coast Green Expo this weekend. Perhaps this email thread could serve
      as a
      way to make everyone aware of the various booths that are manned by
      our
      business members.

      I'll be at booth 134. We are a manufacturer of commercial roofing,
      with
      many Green solutions.

      ty

      Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC