Re: [hreg] Business members at Green Expo, Roll Call

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
      Could you refresh my memory as to the location of the Green Expo?

      tstranger@... wrote:
      Good morning all,
      I was thinking that many of our members will be participating in the Gulf
      Coast Green Expo this weekend. Perhaps this email thread could serve as a
      way to make everyone aware of the various booths that are manned by our
      business members.

      I'll be at booth 134. We are a manufacturer of commercial roofing, with
      many Green solutions.

      ty

      Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
      Houston, TX
      The Garland Company, Inc.
      www.garlandco. com
      c 281-989-1740
      f 281-754-4550

    • tstranger@garlandind.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
        Susan,
        The Gulf Coast Green expo is at Reliant Park, Hall B.
        Here's an excerpt from their website:

        The theme of the 2008 conference is “Innovations in Building
        for Hot and Humid Climates.” The specific focus of the
        conference is green or sustainable building along the Gulf
        Coast region, but the content includes broader issues of
        sustainability such as sustainable land use and global warming.

        http://www.gulfcoastgreen.org/

        See you there,
        ty

        Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
        Houston, TX
        The Garland Company, Inc.
        www.garlandco.com
        c 281-989-1740
        f 281-754-4550

        Susan Modikoane
        <suemodikoane@yah
        oo.com> To
        Sent by: hreg@yahoogroups.com
        hreg@yahoogroups. cc
        com
        Subject
        Re: [hreg] Business members at
        04/02/2008 06:12 Green Expo, Roll Call
        PM

        Please respond to
        hreg@yahoogroups.
        com

        tstranger@... wrote:
        Good morning all,
        I was thinking that many of our members will be participating in the
        Gulf
        Coast Green Expo this weekend. Perhaps this email thread could serve
        as a
        way to make everyone aware of the various booths that are manned by
        our
        business members.

        I'll be at booth 134. We are a manufacturer of commercial roofing,
        with
        many Green solutions.

        ty

        Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC