Re: [hreg] Re: Help with the Green Expo Booth and Earthday woodlands

  • suelehrer@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 19 , Apr 2, 2008
      One or two people?

      From: mcgard@...

      Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:31:56
      To:hreg@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [hreg] Re: Help with the Green Expo Booth and Earthday woodlands

      I need help Sunday from 10 to 1:00.
      Thanks,
      John

      From: "Stephanie Edwards-Musa" <Sedwards@...>

      Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:49:49
      To:hreg@yahoogroups.com

      Hi All,

      Do you have enough people for the Expo Booth this weekend?

      --- In hreg@yahoogroups. <mailto:hreg%40yahoogroups.com> com, Maria Esselborn <newboxerme@...> wrote:

      > John,
      > Let me know when you get the times for the Earth Day festival.
      > Thanks!
      > Maria

      discusss renewable energy with the folks coming thru the exhibits.

      > Earthday Woodlands
      > April 12
      > 10:00 to 3:00.
      > We need help from noon to 3:00 as I will have to leave the booth
      completely during this time.

      > Thanks,
      > John Gardner
      > (281) 615-0300
      > mcgard@flash. net

      Try it now.

      ______________
      > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
      > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
      http://tools. <http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping> search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping

    • JOHN GARDNER
      Message 2 of 19 , Apr 2, 2008
        Stephanie,
        You are wonderfull. The booth is #209. Everything will be there (or under the table). I will call you tomorrow to discuss.
        Thanks very much for your help.
        John

        From: mcgard@flash. net
        To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
        Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:31:56 +0000

        From: "Stephanie Edwards-Musa" <Sedwards@cbunited. com>

        Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:49:49
        To:hreg@yahoogroups. com

        Hi All,

        Do you have enough people for the Expo Booth this weekend?

        --- In hreg@yahoogroups. <mailto:hreg% 40yahoogroups. com> com, Maria Esselborn <newboxerme@ ...> wrote:

        > John,
        > Let me know when you get the times for the Earth Day festival.
        > Thanks!
        > Maria

        Try it now.

        ____________ __
        > Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        > Find them fast with Yahoo! Search.
        http://tools. <http://tools. search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping> search.yahoo. com/newsearch/ category. php?category= shopping

      • Stephanie Edwards-Musa
        Message 3 of 19 , Apr 2, 2008
          Hi John,

          Sounds good.  The direct number listed is my mobile...best way to reach me.

          Talk to you tomorrow!  :)

          From: mcgard@flash. net
          To: hreg@yahoogroups. com
          Date: Wed, 2 Apr 2008 14:31:56 +0000

          From: "Stephanie Edwards-Musa" <Sedwards@cbunited. com>

          Date: Wed, 02 Apr 2008 12:49:49
          To:hreg@yahoogroups. com

          Hi All,

          Do you have enough people for the Expo Booth this weekend?

          --- In hreg@yahoogroups. <mailto:hreg% 40yahoogroups. com> com, Maria Esselborn <newboxerme@ ...> wrote:

          > John,
          > Let me know when you get the times for the Earth Day festival.
          > Thanks!
          > Maria

          Try it now.

          ____________ __

          Message 4 of 19 , Apr 11, 2008
            Maria,
            We are still on for tomorrow and the weather looks great. See you there at noon.
            John

            Message 5 of 19 , Apr 11, 2008
              Thanks John.  I look forward to the beautiful day.
              If I had a bike I would definitely ride it the 14 miles there like I did last year.
              But it broke. I'll be a bit early...see you then.
[...]

              http://mail.yahoo.com
            • Michael Ewert
              Message 6 of 19 , Apr 13, 2008

                On behalf of HREG, I would like to thank all the volunteers who have helped HREG before, during and after this month’s big Earth related events!  We wouldn’t have an organization without dedicated people like you,

                Mike Ewert

                President