RE: [hreg] Business members at Green Expo, Roll Call

  • Gary Beck
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008

      Good Call Ty,

      ECO will be in booth 140. We provide engineering and construction document services for conventional and for green buildings. We have experience helping design homes and buildings using Structural Insulated panels (SIP), AutoClave Aerate Concrete (AAC), Insulated Concreet Forms (ICF) and efficient wood frame design. We also provide full AutoCAD services.

      Gary Beck, P.E., LEED AP

      Engineering and Green Consulting Services

      Eco-Holdings  4010 Blue Bonnet Blvd., Ste 114  Houston, TX 77025

      Tel: 713-377-4209       Fax: 832-201-5338      www.ecoegr.com

      Engineering Services: Inspection of Foundation and Framing Systems;

      Residential, Retail, Commercial, Lodging, Educational, & Governmental

      Design Documents (Blue Prints) Energy Consulting, Low Energy Design

      ECO,...Where Sustainability Is Designed

      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
        Could you refresh my memory as to the location of the Green Expo?

      • tstranger@garlandind.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
          Susan,
          The Gulf Coast Green expo is at Reliant Park, Hall B.
          Here's an excerpt from their website:

          The theme of the 2008 conference is “Innovations in Building
          for Hot and Humid Climates.” The specific focus of the
          conference is green or sustainable building along the Gulf
          Coast region, but the content includes broader issues of
          sustainability such as sustainable land use and global warming.

          http://www.gulfcoastgreen.org/

          See you there,
          ty

          Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
          Houston, TX
          The Garland Company, Inc.
          www.garlandco.com
          c 281-989-1740
          f 281-754-4550

          Susan Modikoane
          <suemodikoane@yah
          oo.com> To
          Sent by: hreg@yahoogroups.com
          hreg@yahoogroups. cc
          com
          Subject
          Re: [hreg] Business members at
          04/02/2008 06:12 Green Expo, Roll Call
          PM

          Please respond to
          hreg@yahoogroups.
          com

          tstranger@... wrote:
          Good morning all,
          I was thinking that many of our members will be participating in the
          Gulf
          Coast Green Expo this weekend. Perhaps this email thread could serve
          as a
          way to make everyone aware of the various booths that are manned by
          our
          business members.

          I'll be at booth 134. We are a manufacturer of commercial roofing,
          with
          many Green solutions.

          ty

          Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC