Business members at Green Expo, Roll Call

  • tstranger@garlandind.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
      Good morning all,
      I was thinking that many of our members will be participating in the Gulf
      Coast Green Expo this weekend. Perhaps this email thread could serve as a
      way to make everyone aware of the various booths that are manned by our
      business members.

      I'll be at booth 134. We are a manufacturer of commercial roofing, with
      many Green solutions.

      ty

      Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
      Houston, TX
      The Garland Company, Inc.
      www.garlandco.com
      c 281-989-1740
      f 281-754-4550
    • Gary Beck
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008

        Good Call Ty,

        ECO will be in booth 140. We provide engineering and construction document services for conventional and for green buildings. We have experience helping design homes and buildings using Structural Insulated panels (SIP), AutoClave Aerate Concrete (AAC), Insulated Concreet Forms (ICF) and efficient wood frame design. We also provide full AutoCAD services.

        Gary Beck, P.E., LEED AP

        Engineering and Green Consulting Services

        Eco-Holdings  4010 Blue Bonnet Blvd., Ste 114  Houston, TX 77025

        Tel: 713-377-4209       Fax: 832-201-5338      www.ecoegr.com

        Engineering Services: Inspection of Foundation and Framing Systems;

        Residential, Retail, Commercial, Lodging, Educational, & Governmental

        Design Documents (Blue Prints) Energy Consulting, Low Energy Design

        ECO,...Where Sustainability Is Designed

          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 2, 2008
            Susan,
            The Gulf Coast Green expo is at Reliant Park, Hall B.
            Here's an excerpt from their website:

            The theme of the 2008 conference is “Innovations in Building
            for Hot and Humid Climates.” The specific focus of the
            conference is green or sustainable building along the Gulf
            Coast region, but the content includes broader issues of
            sustainability such as sustainable land use and global warming.

            http://www.gulfcoastgreen.org/

            See you there,
            ty

            Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC
            Houston, TX
            The Garland Company, Inc.
            www.garlandco.com
            c 281-989-1740
            f 281-754-4550

            Susan Modikoane
            <suemodikoane@yah
            oo.com> To
            Sent by: hreg@yahoogroups.com
            hreg@yahoogroups. cc
            com
            Subject
            Re: [hreg] Business members at
            04/02/2008 06:12 Green Expo, Roll Call
            PM

            Please respond to
            hreg@yahoogroups.
            com

            tstranger@... wrote:
            Good morning all,
            I was thinking that many of our members will be participating in the
            Gulf
            Coast Green Expo this weekend. Perhaps this email thread could serve
            as a
            way to make everyone aware of the various booths that are manned by
            our
            business members.

            I'll be at booth 134. We are a manufacturer of commercial roofing,
            with
            many Green solutions.

            ty

            Ty Stranger-Thorsen, CSI, USGBC