RE: [hreg] Was: solar car porch Now: Residential PV

  • Paul McKennon
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 25, 2008
      Message
      Jim,

      I said MAY never make sense for EVERY home.  I totaly agree that some home owners with disposable capital can benefit greatly from buying and installing the existing technology and they should.  I do.  The problem is that many home owners cannot afford to invest in the technology and wait for the payback and they wont.  We are on the same page.  Heartland Power and Light is not a REP.  Unfortunately the State of Texas will not allow a company that owns and operates a generation plant to sell at retail.  We are a Wholesale power company.  If you are interested it what we are doing and how we are doing it please give me a call at 713 501 0484.  I won't promote the company on this discussion list or divulge our market strategy.  What I will do is encourage everone to think about the beginnings of every industry which produced the goods and services that contribute to the lifestyle we enjoy today and to ask themselves how can I support this new and critical industry as it claws its way to life.

      Paul