Clean Up Dynegy- COME OUT TOMORROW AT From 10-11!

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 19, 2008
      Could you give us a letter to hand to Dynegy's CEO on Thurs
      am? Sample on www.HoustonClimateProtection.org

      >From: susannah@...
      >
      >Tomorrow: Thursday, March 20th- 10-11 am, 1000 Louisiana, Houston.
      >
      > "Dynegy, Lets Get Serious About Spring Cleaning, No New Coal!"
      >
      > While a few folks deliver the letters to Dynegy's headquarters downtown
      > others will be outside acting out what we are asking for. Wearing nice
      > clothing (because we are serious) with brooms and other cleaning tools,
      > while we "sweep" up coal plants, coal mining, green house gas emissions,
      > etc, and "throw them away" while investing that money into clean energy
      > technology.
      >
      >INVITE YOUR FRIENDS!
      >

      > Susannah Hook-Rodgers
      > Houston Field Organizer
      > Sierra Club National Coal Campaign
      > Susannah@...
      > 303-919-3296 (c)
      > 713-524-3000(w)

      Nan Hildreth, Houston 713-842-6643

      "On playing fields and battlegrounds, challenges that would be
      daunting and impossible if faced alone are suddenly possible when
      tackled in a close-knit group. The people haven't changed, but the
      way in which the task appears to them has." Malcolm Gladwell, The
      Tipping Point