Hreg meeting.....

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
       Thank you for your hospitality and for staying to answer all the questions of the people that went. I always learn something new at the meetings. I would like to thank Mike for organizing the meeting and for the teacher's solar panels and Kevin for the free 400 watt system he gave my friend Patt Hill. She is building a house and this will be a great start for her!  The weather was perfect and the barbeque was fun. Sooooooo glad we went!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Thanks again, Patt and Evelyn

    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
        Re: [hreg] Hreg meeting..... You’re quite welcome, Evelyn, it was my pleasure meeting a lot of the hreg’ers for the first time, and I love to cook, so it was no trouble for me at all, I enjoyed it!

        Best,  Kevin

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?  Find them fast with Yahoo! Search. <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=51734/*http://tools.search.yahoo.com/newsearch/category.php?category=shopping>

        --
        Kevin Conlin