Sincere Thanks and Note of Appreciation

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9, 2008
      Dear Mike and Kevin:
      My wife joins to thank of you for arranging this hands on meeting yesterday at Kevin's place along with a nice picnic style barbecue lunch!
      Thanks to Kevin for giving away some PV Modules that will be useful for demonstrations to school children. It was also nice meeting new members of HREG. With best regards,

      Bashir A. Syed
      Vice President
      Alt-EnergyTech, Inc.
      1120 NASA Parkway, Suite 220W
      Houston, TX 77058.
      Biz: 281-333-9889/Fax: 281-461-1150
      Cell: 713-560-6668

    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 10, 2008
        Re: [hreg] Sincere Thanks and Note of Appreciation You’re welcome, Bashir, it’s always good seeing you, keep up the good work with the schools!

        Best,  Kevin

        www.altenergytech.com <http://www.altenergytech.com>

        --
        Kevin Conlin