Final Details for Saturday HREG meeting

  • mkewert
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 7 4:51 AM
      Here's the final times and directions from Kevin for our HREG
      gathering at Solarcraft tomorrow:

      I'm planning to open up about noon, start cooking about 2, maybe
      finish by 3-3:30.

      I'll have some small solar modules for sale, $1/watt, a solar 150W
      solar generator for $200, portable solar modules, small modules for
      teachers that are free, a collection of "antique" solar modules and
      other miscellaneous stuff. I'll have a large solar trailer set up, a
      hybrid solar/wind system, and lots of systems in production that are
      different than anything you will see anywhere else. It's all
      industrial equipment, not home power, but we build some very high
      quality systems that are a good lesson in solar design. The engineers
      and other techies will enjoy it.

      To get to Solarcraft, take the Airport/Kirkwood exit on the Southwest
      Freeway going south. Go through the first intersection, Airport, then
      turn Left on Kirkwood, under the freeway. Go through the first light,
      then left at the 3 way stop. That is Greenbriar, we're down on the
      left about 2/3 mile, across from Microwave Networks, our sign is
      hidden by a tree coming from that direction. The front doors will be
      locked, come around to the back, you won't miss us. Plenty of parking
      in back.

      Coming from the East side, take the Beltway around to 59 and proceed
      as above.

      Hope to finally meet some of y'all that I've corresponded with.

      Best Regards, Kevin