Re: [hreg] Special HREG Meeting & Solar Sale

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 6, 2008
      Greetings,
      Do we have times for this? Is it an all day event, or for certain
      hours? What time is the food planned for?
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      mkewert wrote:
      > On Saturday March 8th, Kevin Conlin has graciously invited all of us
      > out to his solar business in Stafford, starting at 11am. Solarcraft
      > is located at 4007 C Greenbriar, Stafford, TX 77477-4536, (281) 340-1224.

    • Kevin Conlin
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 6, 2008
        Re: [hreg] Special HREG Meeting & Solar Sale I’m planning to open up about noon, start cooking about 2, maybe finish by 3-3:30.

        I’ll have some small solar modules for sale, $1/watt, a solar 150W solar generator for $200, portable solar modules, small modules for teachers that are free, a collection of “antique” solar modules and other miscellaneous stuff.  I’ll have a large solar trailer set up, a hybrid solar/wind system, and lots of systems in production that are different than anything you will see anywhere else.  It’s all industrial equipment, not home power, but we build some very high quality systems that are a good lesson in solar design.  The engineers and other techies will enjoy it.

        To get to Solarcraft, take the Airport/Kirkwood exit on the Southwest Freeway going south.  Go through the first intersection, Airport, then turn Left on Kirkwood, under the freeway.  Go through the first light, then left at the 3 way stop.  That is Greenbriar, we’re down on the left about 2/3 mile, across from Microwave Networks, our sign is hidden by a tree coming from that direction.  The front doors will be locked, come around to the back, you won’t miss us.  Plenty of parking in back.

        Coming from the East side, take the Beltway around to 59 and proceed as above.

        Hope to finally meet some of y’all that I’ve corresponded with.

        Best Regards,  Kevin

        --
        Kevin Conlin
        Solarcraft, Inc.