Re: [hreg] Re: Dynamic Youth free Youth Development magazine - March 2008

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 4 9:27 AM
      Re: [hreg] Re: Dynamic Youth free Youth Development magazine - March 2008 If it’s not pertinent to renewables, then you should not be posting messages.  I’m sure your cause is just as noble as all the other members’ causes, but it’s not appropriate for you to be posting these messages, they are not relevant to the purpose of this group.

      On 3/4/08 1:36 AM, "Kumbakonam Sambasiva Venkataraman" <dynamicyouth_development@...> wrote:

      Dear Mr. Kevin Conlin,

      I have communicated a link about our Dynamic Youth free online monthly English magazine dedicated to Global Youth Development. Yes, this is promotion. I am the associate editor of the magazine. So, this is self promotion. I do accept.

      There is a world of difference between 'Selfish Promotion' and self promotion. Even a teacher, when he goes on adding to the list of his students, is doing only 'self promotion'.

      Whatever we do can be described as 'Self Promotion'. Without projecting 'self' we cannot even write a letter. Without intention of promoting something, we would have nothing to work for.

      Mr. Kevin Conlin, kindly do not take it that I am arguing against you with conceit. I am only trying to present my work in its proper perspective. Please visit our website www.dynamicyouth.org <http://www.dynamicyouth.org>  in which we have explained in detail about our objectives. We are dedicated to Global Youth Development, one of the most important functions, according to the UNO. This is a mission and not a commercial venture.

      We are addressing the world youth. They should be informed of all the subjects of value and utility. They should be told about Energy and all the allied matters also.

      Is it in any way inappropriate if select messages of the learned group members and the salient points of discussion are taken to the youth of the world? Will it be wrong, if their reactions are brought to you for consideration. Even within the group, there may be a number of youngsters longing to examine things from different points of view.

      Will it be in any way wrong if a live interest is kindled in their minds about the subjects to promote which you are running this group? Is it not just a very normal extension of your noble activities?

      Is it in any way wrong to make a platform available to all our friends here to talk to the youth of the world?

      If some 'Self Development' topics are brought to our friends here, will it not be useful in some way or other?

      I would be the first person to agree, if one tries to disrupt some serious work by writing about irrelevant things. But I am trying to introduce more sense to the useful work you are already doing.

      I am not promoting myself and there is no need for it. If your work is irrelevant to the global youth, who are our only hope for the future, then throw me out. If not accept my monthly magazine as my message and kindly participate in our mission.

      With kind regards,

      K S Venkataraman

      --
      Kevin Conlin
      Solarcraft, Inc.

      Local (281) 340-1224
      Toll Free (877) 340-1224
      FAX 281 (281) 340-1230
      Cell (281) 960-8979

      kconlin@...
      www.solarcraft.net
      --

    • Garth & Kim Travis
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 4 2:56 PM
        Thanks Kevin, I will admit to being very busy and missed that one. If
        this is posted again, the poster will be put on moderation.
        Bright Blessings,
        Kim, List Owner

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 4 5:33 PM
          You're welcome, Kim, that's what they pay me the big curmudgeon bucks for!
          :-)

          --
          Kevin Conlin
          Solarcraft, Inc.