Re: [hreg] Solar Cooker Help

  • Susan Modikoane
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2008
      I have one that my daughter made for the science fair last year, but it doesn't look like that.  She made it with recycled CD's.

      Michael Ewert <mkewert@...> wrote:
      I am looking for a volunteer to build a simple solar cooker that HREG can display at the RE Expo on April 5 and 6.  Here are the plans:
      It is made of foil and cardboard and works quite well.  I have one but it’s quite old and won’t look good for public display.  If you build one, it’s yours to keep if you want.  I’m just asking you to let HREG borrow it for show.
      If you are willing, please contact me at mkewert@comcast. net or 281-326-1853.
      Thank you very much,
      Mike