[12VDC_Power] Algae Biofuel Summit 2008- Call for Participation

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4 7:53 AM
      This came in on another list, and in light of our recent discussion of
      biofuels, I thought I would pass it on.
      Bright Blessings,
      Kim

      Dear Friends,
      Growdiesel Climate Care Council is pleased to invite you to the
      inaugural International Summit on Algae Biofuels to be held on
      17th,18th
      & 19th September 2008 at New Delhi, India. The conference is focused
      on next generation of Biofuels using Algae as main feedstock. The
      summit offers an excellent opportunity to Renewable fuel Sector,
      their associates and academia to share their valuable experiences
      and knowledge.

      The main objective of the Summit is to provide an improved up-to-
      date understanding of the next generation feedstocks and
      technologies in Algae Biofuel Industry. The Summit will be an
      excellent platform to disseminate information regarding recent
      research and development activities in the field of Algae, mass
      production systems, Photobioreactor technologies and other important
      areas of Algae Biofuel Industry. In view of Biofuels emerging as a
      trillion dollar futuristic industry, the summit shall bring out many
      value added consulting opportunities for the co-organisers, speakers
      as well as industry experts. The technical & financial topics of
      summit will cover the entire Algae Biofuel Industry.

      I request your whole hearted support to this summit by submission of
      a paper or participation or sending this communication to your
      friends and colleagues who are active in this field. For more
      details you
      may write to me at info@...,

      Warm regards,

      Ms. Tripti Sharma,
      Program Coordinator,
      Growdiesel Consortium,

      To unsubscribe from this list, send an email to:
      Please don't email the entire list with your unsub request. TNX
      Yahoo! Groups Links