Re: [hreg] Commercial aircraft flight partial on biofuel

  • Garth & Kim Travis
    Message 1 of 30 , Feb 28, 2008
      The phone system out here has been very bad for the last few months, so
      no pictures available. I have been known to log on at 4.5, takes me
      back too many years. One of these days I will get my web site done, but
      no time.

      As always, we have a variety of projects on the go. Depends on the
      weather, time of year, etc. Fences are my one wish for a fairy god mother.

      We are building water catchments and installing a small off grid system
      in the rabbitry at the moment, whenever the gardening chores are caught
      up. Contact us off list if you would like to come for a working visit.

      Bright Blessings,
      Kim & Garth