RE: [hreg] Bravo Dynegy protestors - No New Coal

  • Nan Hildreth
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 23, 2008
      I don't know about LCRA, but Houston's Dynegy has plans for more coal
      plants that any other wholesale utility company in the US. They were
      a gas plant company but just a year ago, waded into coal with Houston
      & Enron style ambition. If we can get our point across to them then
      the others will take notice.

      Nan Hildreth