Re: [hreg] Moderator Message - Read this time

  • phil6142@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 20, 2008
      Quite right.  I do apologize for any offense that my posting caused this was certainly the opposite of my intent.  My only intention with the reply was to help people to understand.  I am often behind in my emails and try to read them chronologically and this caused me to miss your post cancelling the thread.  It was completely inappropriate of me to reply to this irrational person with a calm discussion of the energineering of energy.  I can understand how this type of behavior cannot be accepted in this information sharing environment and if my being on moderated status will help preserve the integrity of this forum I am happy to be there.  Though I doubt I will be much further work for you.  I can only hope now that the damage was mitigated by your catching my harmful email and no one who missed the original accidentally read my reply.  You have taught me a valuable lesson and I will be sure to cut all original messages from any post from now on.  Thank you for all your hard work in keeping this site clean I know that is cannot be easy to do so for such a large and diverse group.

      Have a bright day.

      Phillip