RE: [hreg] No comments on the last subject?

  • Kevin Conlin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 19, 2008

      Hi Bill, While it’s an interesting topic, I’m not sure it really fits into the renewables category, even in the context of possibly affecting solar or wind production.  While large volcanoes do reduce solar insolation slightly, 1-2%, I’ve never heard that about contrails.

      Regards,  Kevin the curmudgeon.

      ________________________

      Kevin Conlin

      Solarcraft, Inc.