Chemtrailes

  • Ed Sarlls
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2008

      William,

       Here are my opinions.

      Atmospheric conditions generally determine if contrails disperse quickly, linger, or spread.

      All fuels have additives. The specifications are quite detailed and I believe that they are generally available for public review.

      That contrails generally affect the atmosphere was shown after 9-11.

      http://archives.cnn.com/2002/TECH/science/08/07/contrails.climate/index.html

      See for fuel information:

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/JP-8

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fuel_system_icing_inhibitor

      http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Corrosion_inhibitor

      http://www.rense.com/general3/chemedb.htm

      There is more if you are interested in following the links.

      Is there a sinister government plot to expose us to harmeful chemicals? - very unlikely.

      Will we possibly be affected by some unintended consequences of some seemingly harmless additives? - we have in the past.

      Is there an effort by individuals to sell books and related fear issues - yes.

      Do they mean well - probably.

      Are they well informed - sometimes.

      Sorry to ramble, I'm home so I have too much time on my hands.

      Ed