FW: Follow up to Efficiency Email

  • David Power
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15 3:48 PM
      Follow up to Efficiency Email

      Part II from Bob.

      It has been pointed out to me that I was not clear what exactly I am suggesting as action on the Efficiency rule.

      The draft sample letter I attached included the email for the three commissioners.  I think we should start sending them email about it next week, or even now.  Commissioner Hudson almost two weeks ago actually suggested that we send emails to him and the others, as they get closer to the time they have to consider it.  Your emails now will help get the energy efficiency rule issue back on their radar.

      I would also tell you, though most of you on this email are old veterans, that writing your own letter is prefable to using our model.  Put it in your own words if you are brave enough.  If you want to know more or want help, please contact me or Mark Stover, who I've copied here (512-279-0757)

      Robert J. King, PE
      President
      Good Company Associates
      816 Congress Avenue, Suite 1400