Look up: Food for thought

  • William
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2008
      Hello all,
      I was sent this link by my Permaculture group. I have not
      a clue what exactly to make of it. Although it may not exactly
      correspond with RE except that less blue skies and "tweaking" the
      weather could have disasterous effects. The bottom link/video "aerosal
      crimes" is most interesting. I guess as our resident physicist maybe
      Bashir knows some of what may be happening. I apologize up front for
      maybe not being on topic, then there's the possibility of making the
      ionosphere into the next "grid system". Bill

      http://www.chycho.com/?q=Chemtrails