The run around....

  • evelyn sardina
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 14, 2008
      I too got the run around when I called about Dynegy. You end up leaving a message on a recorder. Don't be discouraged by this, because I believe that is exactly what they want. Leave a message so that they can record the concerns. I wanted to thank Ron Hayden for having the party at his house, after which, I wrote a letter to the Chronicle and sent to them the very next day. Don't give up! Evelyn