Re: [hreg] Solar fruit dryer project

  • Bashir Syed
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008
      Michael:
      Which Saturday? [No date and detail for meeting place mentioned]

      Bashir A. Syed
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 14, 2008

        good source of info on all things renewable.

        John Miggins

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 23, 2008

          Sorry for not providing more details.  Every Saturday this spring folks from EWB-JSC will be working at the field site at UHCL on either the fruit drying project or their water filtering project.  It is pretty informal; people show up and help with different tasks.  But this coming Saturday, March 1st, we plan to have a special design session on the solar crop dryer and alternatives.  If you are interested, let me know and I’ll get you on the EWB mailing list for all the details.

          The regular field location is by the Central Services Building , 602 on this map.

          http://prtl.uhcl.edu/portal/page/portal/FMC/BUILDING_PLAN/Campusplan2006.pdf

          Mike

          mkewert@...